Monday, June 22, 2009

FATHER'S DAY





Another fun-filled family gathering for us today. It was a scorcher so much of the day was spent IN the pool, or like my brother-in-law, Bill and my dad, in the house watching golf. The water temps were upper 80's so pleasant; maybe a little on the warm side for some, but not for me. We cooked hot dogs, hamburgers and salmon on the grill. Poor Chuck, here it is Father's Day and he is the one burning up and sweating on the food, over the grill. YUK!! (there is seriously something wrong with my husband, must be the heat from the grill, thank you Chad and Carrie, LOL). And why is that the wind always changes directions when you are grilling, following you around the grill. never have been able to figure that one out. Anyway, we had a great time. together.




















1 comment:

  1. those babies are soo cute... I love the bow that is as big as the babies head... haha...

    great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete