Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break and Family


Well, spring break 09 is finally here!!!! Yeah!!! We were all so ready for this break. We started it off Friday night, as we typically do. Chuck and I did our usual Friday night dinner at Longhorn. Then Saturday Caitlyn left for Pensacola with her boyfriends family. Garrett plays baseball at Whitewater and the baseball team is in a tournament there, so she was invited to go with his family. Then Chuck, Chad and Bryan golfed. Meredith and Carrie came down also as Chuck and I watched Meredith as Chad and Carrie had plans with friends. Karen brought Ryan (my nephew Matt's little boy) over and he and Meredith had play time together. They were a little shy and timid with each other at first but warmed up quickly. They were so cute together. It is going to be so fun watching all of these little ones grow up together. Nathen, Nick and Sherry's little boy, who is being adopted from Ethiopia, will join the family in June. So there will be another little one to watch grow and play together.

On Sunday after church Chuck and I drove Meredith up to Vinings and we spent the day visiting at Cole's new place. It really is very nice.

Today I have spent the day getting myself ready to head to sunny (I hope) Florida. I will meet up with Caitlyn in Destin and we will spend the rest of the spring break there with some of her friends. We will head back on Saturday in time to spend Easter at my mom and dad's. Really looking forward to that. Well, now I need to go finish getting my self packed and ready to go. Will post more after I get back. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment