Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prom


On Saturday we had a packed fun filled day. Caitlyn went to her boyfriends Prom. (Yes she is a traitor; For those that do not know, Garrett goes to Whitewater which is our county rival high school). The day started early, as Cait had to get her "updo" done. It was a first for me and Cait. I have never had one (I just wore my hair as I normally did when I got married, just was never into all that STUFF). Anyway, Donetta (the hair stylist) did a wonderful job. She just put all that hair up really fast. Then it was off to Alexis's house to get ready. Annie, Alexis and Caitlyn had fun doing each others makeup and keep each other calm. Then it was off to Garrett's to have pictures taken at his house. After we were done there the group of 34, maybe a few more, met at the Trammel's to have group pictures done. What an absolutely beautiful
home an a great place for pictures. Then it was off to Whitewater High School to have pictures done on the baseball field and that is where the party bus was meeting the group. The prom was at Turner Field, so the baseball field was a great place to take a few pictures. Cait said that the prom was a lot of fun, definitely better than she expected it to be. She is just not my girly girl. But my little girl looked absolutely beautiful and her wonderful boyfriend looked so handsome. (below are several pictures from the day and night)












No comments:

Post a Comment